The Valley Bakery: Serving Burnaby for over 60 Years
The Valley Bakery has been serving the Lower Mainland with our delicious European baked goods for over 6 decades! From elegant wedding cakes and delicious buttercream cakes to breads and meat pies, we are sure to have the sweet and savoury items you’re looking for. At our bakery, we make all of our offerings from scratch using only the freshest local ingredients. We also offer daily specials and on the first Wednesday of every month, we offer a 10% discount for our senior customers.
Award Winning Bakery
We are very fortunate and thankful for the numerous acknowledgements we have received over the years. We were inducted into the Burnaby Business Hall of Fame in 2015, we have won 2 Burnaby Board of Trade Excellence awards, we’ve won Burnaby Now’s Best Bakery in Burnaby for 15 years in a row to name a few.
Some of Our Popular Items Include:
- Wedding cakes – We offer traditional wedding cakes, contemporary wedding cakes, single tier cakes and display cakes.
- Birthday and special occasion cakes – Our special occasion cakes come in a wide variety of shapes including trains, bells, butterflies, twin circles and many more.
- Our famous cream cakes – We have chocolate, nougat, vanilla, rum and mocha flavoured buttercream cakes (our most popular cakes)!
- Dessert cakes – From tiramisu to black forest and carrot cake, we have a great range of dessert cakes.
- Breads and buns – We have naturally leavened breads, bagels, butter buns and more.
- Pastries and sweets – From well-known items like Nanaimo bars and brownies to chewy toffee bars and Bavarian apple squares, you’re sure to find a pastry to match your taste.
- Cookies – We have over 25 different types of cookies and we also provide seasonal favourites during the year including Christmas butter cookies, springtime flower cookies and St. Patrick’s Day shamrock cookies!
- Savoury pastries – Our ham and cheese rolls, sausage rolls, and salt pretzels are a great meal when you’re on the go.
- Meat pies – We have chicken and beef meat pies that are made from fresh, local ingredients.
If you would like to learn more about our European style bakery, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.